Monday, September 24, 2012

mydaysfeellikethis...

jumbled, and mushed together with no time to breathe in between.  This past weekend has been by far the hardest weekend yet.  This is what it entailed starting on Friday:

wakeup.breakfast.work.lunch.work.study.dinner.presentation.cosmo.sleep.wakeup.breakfast.class.goodadvice.confident.presentation.nervous.dontcare.class.lunch.fifteenminnap.cosmo.workout.study.study.dinner.study.cosmo.sleep.wakeup.church.lunch.study.final.accounting.phoneconference.soccer.dinner.cosmo.relax.

These past couple of weeks have been kicking my butt.  With all that said, I wouldn't trade it for anything else in the world.  I've never felt so productive in my life before.  Probably because I'm slowly learning how to prioritize everything.  Which leads me to my topic of discussion for next time...time management.  I thought I had this down before I started school.  But really, I had no clue what it really meant until yesterday.  Well, at least in my mind.  Until then...

Cheers,
Nik


P.S.  Trip pics/vids coming soon.  

1 comment: