Sunday, July 8, 2012

another one bites the dust!

First off, I wanted to say congratulations to the newlywed couple Hai and Angeline!  It was a beautiful wedding and an honor to be a part of it.  I wish you two the best!

Now to start this whole blog thingy.  Never done it before.  And I have no idea what I'm doing.  And it feels like I'm talking to myself.  And maybe I am...or am I?  The reason why I'm starting this whole shindig is because of Ben Poon (BP).  One day he asked me what I did for the past year and how things have changed.  I paused, and honestly, I couldn't really answer that question.  That's when I realized I have memory as good as a goldfish.  Hence, the starting of this blog.  I wanted to capture and remember my experiences that I go through and share some stuff with yall (whoever yall is).  And it'll force me to use/do things that I always say I will but "never get around to it".  Such as my camera.  I also have this awesome goal of hitting all 50 states before I'm 50 years old.  So I'll be posting my progress on here too.  And look out for some home improvement projects I plan on doing around my house!  Hopefully it'll encourage yall to do some stuff around your house too.

I think that'll do for my first post.  A little background, a little preview, you know.  Until next time!

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment